Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinates projects ensuring expectations and deadlines are met and maintaining a strategic, efficient and engaging work environment.
- Responsible for communicating and coordinating project requests and statuses to ensure proper production and workflow.
- Coordinating and communicating image archiving workflow and metadata management ensuring proper workflow and production.
- Maintaining comprehensive project documentation and reports.
- Analyzing opportunities in order to establish new strategies for project workflow.
- Implementing and maintaining corporate brand identity throughout the project management life cycle.
- Managing color correction quality assurance.
- Managing relationships and deliverables from 3rd party agencies as needed.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have previous experience managing multiple creative assignments across various brands, clients and categories.
- Must have working knowledge of Workfront, Workamajig or similar project management software program.
- Prior experience working with AS400 and Scene 7 highly preferred.
- Must be highly proficient within Excel.
- Must be proficient with Photoshop and comfortable working on a MAC.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced production environment handling requests from multiple clients.
- Must be detail-oriented and have an unparalleled sense of urgency.
- Must have prior experience working within a photography studio environment and understand the workflow required.
Job ID: 315442CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: