Project Coordinator responsibilities:
- Attend campaign/new product kick-off meetings
- Review incoming requests for accuracy and feasibility
- Set project planned schedules within the project management system, monitor timelines and follow-up on delays/scope changes.
- Lead status meetings to review production schedules and availability of creative resources
- B.A. / B.S. and 2 plus years of experience in project management, traffic or operations role
- Preferred: Experience with Project Management System (Workfront)
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: