Very well known, highly recognizable brand looking to bring in a Project Coordinator on a temporary hire, long term contract who has the ability to traffic and delegate multiple creative projects at once.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Project Manage production schedules for, television, radio, online and print publications
- Arrange meetings with Project Managers, Designers and other creatives
- Maintaining communication with outside agencies
- Perform general clerical duties to support Directors and Creative Managers
- Work with all departments that contribute brand and promotional content
- Provide reporting on job life timelines and submissions to give insight on past, current and future workflow
Project Coordinator Requirements/Skills:
- Please include years of experience, degree, and or software if applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- At least 2 years experience as a production coordinator or traffic/ project coordinator
- Familiarity with all aspects of production process
Job ID: 314658JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: