Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ensures standards of quality for project coordination are met and monitors work against these standards. Supports procedures that enhance cost-effective, efficient production of materials. Identifies and reports potential problems to creative managers.
- Coordinates projects offsite
- Coordinates all facets of publication and production, including editing, proofreading, graphics and electronic publishing support, Web design, reprographics, assembly, packaging, and quality assurance.
- Meets with manager and/or client to determine scope of work and budget.
- Prepares production schedule and works with managers to obtain appropriate project staff. -Coordinates day-to-day project details. Ensures adherence to schedule, budget, and quality standards. Updates client regularly on status.
- Attends client meetings and product review meetings; organizes and facilitates brainstorming sessions.
- Arranges for internal CS quality assurance reviews before delivery to client.
- Responds to changing client needs and addresses client questions.
- Orchestrates assembly and delivery of materials.
- Serves as the client’s representative within creative team for the duration of the project.
- Ensures that creative staff understands client requirements.
- Reviews concepts and materials and provides client perspective/insight before creative team presents materials to client.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by developing partnerships, establishing clear requirements, and meeting expectations.
- Plans and facilitates post-project “lessons learned” meetings as needed.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 3 years of experience managing proposal related projects
- 2 years of experience working as a project coordinator in a busy creative team
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: