Looking for a Project Coordinator to come onboard our client in Owings Mills, MD as a temporary hire. The Project Coordinator will focus on components within current projects as well as provide support on larger campaigns. This is a opportunity that has great potential to get your foot in the door at a top notch company!
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supporting the production of kits for the retirement planning services team.
- Ensuring proper allocation of resources, relationship management, and the highest level of quality control to ensure the timely and accurate production of each project element.
- Negotiates timing with other shared services.
- Prioritizes work flow.
- Managing the development and execution of individual components to support the Sr Project Specialist and Lead Project Manager.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-2 years experience managing project tasks; preferably within a financial environment.
- Strong time management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Service Now, Adobe Experience Manger, Adobe Professional knowledge a plus!
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet www.thebossgroup.com.
Connect with us on Facebook