The BOSS Group is looking for a talented Programmer for a temporary hire opportunity in Kenilworth, NJ or offsite. For this position, you will be responsible to help work on an app.
- Ability to work with software development using the Microsoft stack, and in-particular Windows Presentation Foundation, SQl Server Compact, and Xaml.
- Ability to balance workday between projects and answer tech support requests from staff
- Protects client information and operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort and works closely with its members
- Minimum 7 years
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, PHP, Java and ColdFusion
- Experience with SharePoint, Visual Studio, and Dreamweaver, Windows, IIS, Amazon Cloud, Jira, Bitbucket
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: