Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage process including, but not limited to, program scope, program organization, resourcing, and planning.
- Manage internal team activities ensuring that the team knows and understands the program vision, scope, deliverables, and timing.
- Proactively communicate schedule and scope changes, and predicts and escalates resourcing issues and program issues as appropriate.
- Maintain thorough documentation of all requests, changes, and issues that arise and need resolution for a program and ensures that they are addressed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a Project or Program Manager
- MUST have experience in the media industry
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design and process.
- Excellent understanding of software or digital development and processes.
- Good understanding of research methodologies and logistics.
- Experience with project management software such as MS Project, Smartsheet, or others as applicable
- Experience with online documentation and task management tools (such as Jira, Confluence, or Airtable)
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: