The Program Manager is responsible for developing strong and effective marketing initiatives to increase awareness for their company's products or services. Will coordinate with other departments in their organization to create an effective message, help craft communication statements for customers, create marketing calendars, and develop effective schedules. Must understand viral marketing campaigns and work with other industry partners to create product visibility.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Collects requirements from other departments and help develop a partnership with inbound marketing strategist create effective campaigns
- Create calendar with rest of the team
- Plan and carry out marketing strategies to increase company sales, bring in new customers, and retain current customers.
- Coordinate and manage a company's outreach to the public, including advertising, product launches, website, and press relations.
- Handle the marketing budget and ensure funds are used effectively and efficiently.
- Analyze and evaluate marketing strategies to determine current and predict future performance and effectiveness.
- Work with departments such as sales and advertising to present a cohesive and effective message to the public.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 7+ years working in Marketing
- Direct experience with Marketo
- Strong program management and organizational skills with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Presentations and Sheets
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: