Check out this Production Manager position in the Columbus, Ohio area! Our client is seeking a talented Production Manager for a temporary hire, long-term contract opportunity to manage the execution, production, and on-time delivery of re-branded product labels and packaging assets. This position will also lead and manage a team of contract production artists. The Production Manager will handle a mix of duties ranging from strategy, management/leadership, operations, and project/account management.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Promote a culture that values talent, collaboration, autonomy and accountability and drives the performance of the entire team
- Develop, coach and mentor direct reports through feedback, including annual performance reviews
- Provide operational advice and insights on business practices to upper management
- Ensure compliance with all branding, operational, legal and regulatory mandates, policies and guidelines
- Lead the assessment, design and implementation of group processes, policies and procedures
- Manage overtime and the use of flexible staff to cost effectively meet department needs
- On-board all contract team members and provide the tools/training needed to begin their engagement
- Ensuring proper job intake with proper job specifications, estimates and timelines
- Ensure all delivery dates are met, projects deliver on scope, revisions are handled in allotted number of review rounds, and key stakeholders are brought in at the correct points in time to review the work as necessary
- Lead account management and project management strategy, initiation and execution
Production Manager Requirements:
- BA in design, communications or related field of study from an accredited college or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of production, studio or creative services team management experience
- 2 or more years of experience working within a packaging graphics production environment
- 8 or more years of experience working in a high-volume creative production environment
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook