Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Handles layout updates and formatting changes to existing files, graphics and presentations.
- Enhances existing or creates new simple designs including new image selection, layout of templated collateral, PowerPoint clean ups, and digital signage layouts.
- Develops new creative for projects of limited complexity; works under Art Director or senior staff member for creative direction
- Manage multiple projects concurrently from concept to final output. Prioritizes workload to meet budget, schedule and quality requirements
- Applies branding and corporate identity guidelines to all projects
Production Designer Requirements:
- Demonstrates intermediate expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in Graphic Design or related field.
- At least 2 years of professional level experience required in production/graphic design within an external or in-house agency.
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience a plus
- Demonstrates strong quality control practices
Job ID: 317416MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: