Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Manages the end-to-end production in PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator) and distribution process for completing repeatable and ad-hoc client reports and sales pitch books, ensuring compliance and brand standards are met.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client requirements to interact with data or content providers and support teams to resolve issues and establish additional requirements, while ensuring materials are delivered on time and with the highest quality.
- Workflow involves the negotiation, establishment and management of deadline dependencies to meet client deadlines through coordination of data and content providers throughout the supply chain.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of investment strategies, data, business/product lines, and individual client requirements to respond to client queries relating to content or data.
- Responsible for proper archival of reports to meet firm and client compliance requirements.
- Candidates will need to collaborate with internal groups, drive deadlines, and have strong prioritization skills - so attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal) are a MUST.
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator) and PowerPoint.
- Less creative and more production heavy.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities that have overlapping deadlines.
- Must be able to manage stress.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required as frequent updates/interactions with internal business partners and leadership team occurs daily.
- Ability to properly escalate at risk situations or situations that require supervisor support.
- No minimum work experience required, only college degree is required for the role.
- Candidates who have prior experience in production roles or roles that required them to manage multiple tasks/deadlines on a daily basis would be ideal.
Job ID: 316646MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: