Are you looking to join a cutting edge and rapidly growing in-house creative services team? Our client is seeking a talented Production Designer to join their in-house creative studio on a long-term contract basis in McLean, VA. The ideal candidate is skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, and proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Day to day, the production designer will work alongside fellow designers and art directors to create assets within strict brand guidelines and tight deadlines. In addition, this role includes working with marketing brand teams, as well as other internal stakeholders. .
Production Designer Responsibility:
- To succeed in this role, one must have experience with brand redesign and rollout, adhere to guidelines, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- This production artist will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects at once and will be an integral part of our clients internal Creative Services Group.
- Candidates must have a portfolio and must be open to completing an onsite assessment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain meaningful experience working for a large hospitality brand headquartered here in the DC Metro area.
Production Designer Requirements:
- 2 years of professional experience as a production artist or graphic designer
- Background working on both print and digital projects
- Extensive background with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, PhotoShop, and InDesign and knowledge of HTML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working for a digital, marketing, or ad agency OR experience working for a large in-house Creative team
Production Designer Plus Skills:
- CSS coding skills
- Experience working on projects that are being translated into multiple languages
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: