Awesome opportunity! Take a peek at this Production Designer currently located in Gaithersburg, MD. For this temporary hire (ongoing contract) position, The Production Designer will be the support to the graphic design team. Our client is looking for someone very technical in nature.
Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for templates, layouts and final quality checks before print
- Revises and updates existing design deliverables
- Corrects all inconsistencies and mistakes in the file before its release
- Works with print production team to troubleshoot and problem solve production issues on files
Production Designer Requirements:
- 2 years of experience
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Strong Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
Job ID: 314467MN
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: