Production Artist Responsibilities:
- Executes design solutions as directed against established creative, or repurposes existing designs and artwork for new uses
- Revises and updates existing design Print and front-end Digital deliverables
- Prepares production-ready files to appropriate production specifications
- Responsible for pre-flighting all production files assigned to ensure quality
- Responsible for QC to ensure all files contain all correct elements needed for production of final deliverables
- Checks files to ensure that all settings are correct including color, image resolution, output settings, typesetting revisions, scaling artwork, photo retouching, correcting vector artwork, color corrections/adjustments and page sequence/imposition revisions.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software, specifically: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat. Adobe certification preferred.
- Understanding of MS Office
- Experience working across Mac and Windows platforms.
- Ability to work in Digital CMS and email templated platforms.
- Ability to create high quality CMYK or RGB images for print, multimedia
- Understands dot gain, color separations, trapping, Pantone to CMYK conversions, imposition work and retouching.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: