Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Well versed adobe and InDesign skills but is less creative and more production work
- More production work than creative design, managing a high volume of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Manages the end-to-end production in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator) and distribution process for completing repeatable and ad-hoc client reports and sales pitch books, ensuring compliance and brand standards are met.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client requirements to interact with data or content providers and support teams to resolve issues and establish additional requirements, while ensuring materials are delivered on time and with the highest quality.
- Organizes and manages multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Workflow involves the negotiation, establishment and management of deadline dependencies to meet client deadlines through coordination of data and content providers throughout the supply chain.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of investment strategies, data, business/product lines, and individual client requirements to respond to client queries relating to content or data.
- Responsible for proper archival of reports to meet firm and client compliance requirements.
Production Designer Requirements:
- Must have a high level of InDesign and Illustrator knowledge/experience. These applications are heavily relied upon and candidates will need to hit the ground running - without needing to be trained on these particular applications.
- Candidates will need to collaborate with internal groups, drive deadlines, and have strong prioritization skills - so attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal) are a MUST.
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Job ID: 308890MB