- Manage and develop a small team of technical individuals, tracking jobs to production.
- Help coordinate and build a library of packaging specs and die lines/templates.
- Direct and develop packaging prototypes for customer presentations.
- Brief project specifications to production team for customer sample requests and production needs.
- Develop and mentor the team with solutions that exceed our expectations.
- Research packaging trends to deliver best-in-class, customer-centric packaging design solutions
- Maintain a clear organization of ongoing projects involving a multitude of components and revisions in a fast paced and highly demanding environment.
- Effectively communicate across a broad spectrum of teams.
- The ability to create or direct creation of digital and/or physical mockups
- Comprehensive knowledge of concept development, design and all phases of production.
- Research structural design solutions for corrugated, folding carton and alternative packaging materials.
- Experience defining or maintaining a design style guide or branding guidelines.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Graphic Design, Structural Design, Package Engineering/Packaging Science or Industrial Design.
- 4 years of work experience in consumer packaging design or graphic design/print press.
- 2 years of management experience.
- A strong portfolio showcasing real work and your design process.
- Strong 3D visual design skill set.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: