Production Assistant/Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinating production tasks and assisting the Production Director in the smooth
- flow of ongoing projects.
- Overseeing the execution of all creative and web projects and deadline reminders to
- the team.
- Contact approved third party vendors for price estimates under the direction of the PD.
- Assist in creative projects such as photo and video shoots, securing talent, equipment rentals, etc.
- Assist in creative briefings and brainstorming sessions when required.
- Assists in the area of company Quality Control, proofreading all written materials, reviewing
- websites for browser compatibility, user experience and functioning links and back links.
- Perform routine tasks such as data entry, answering the phone, email list
- maintenance, social media scheduling, printing and collation.
- Responsible for media schedules, insertion orders, ad verification and monthly billing reports.
- Had the authority to negotiate contracts and rates.
- Meet regularly with advertising representatives for the purpose of finding promotions, new rates and special offers relevant to our clients.
- Regularly review and recommend media buying opportunities with appropriate account managers
- for the purpose of improving clients’ media buys.
- Act as the primary contact point for all media reps including, print, digital and broadcast.
- Keep abreast of industry figures, buying strategies and recommend days and times ads should run.
- Expected to be an active participant in client meetings related to media planning or purchases.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: