As a Production Artist, in addition to collaborating with the creative team, you’ll also work with our external suppliers and marketing partners to create compelling paid creative for our client that aligns with our brand look-and-feel. From creating site assets and landing pages to building strong working
relationships with outside partners, you’ll be a part of every aspect in elevating our brand.
- We’re looking for a detail-oriented, problem solver with experience in a production role who:
- Thinks creatively and analytically
- Follows guidelines and templates with a design eye
- Has extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Has a solid portfolio that illustrates your production experience
- Has a basic understanding of front-end development (coding not required)
- Has a positive, can-do attitude and doesn’t need handholding
- Handles working with tight timelines
- Juggle multiple projects at one time
Job ID: 316920MM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: