- Throughout the project, collaborate with Designers, Art Directors, Marketing team, as well as other internal stakeholders
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines
- Use InDesign to create 100+ page books, proposals, and documents all in Japanese
- 2+ years of professional experience as a production artist or graphic designer
- Extensive background with Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, PhotoShop, and InDesign - SPECIFICALLY ID
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working for a digital, marketing, or ad agency OR experience working for a large in-house Creative team
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Must provide a portfolio in order to be considered for this position
**Please note, this role will require you to be in Vegas for 1 month for the duration of the contract. All expense paid trip, you will be put up in a hotel and given a per diem each day.
Job ID: 316883RJ
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: