Production Artist Responsibilities:
- Creates templated documents that would appear in presentations for internal and external clients with particular emphasis on new business pitches. Must be able to organize information effectively.
- Execute designs that are consistent with the firm’s brand guidelines.
- Perform quality check for spelling, format and style (includes reviewing text for formatting errors and correcting before sending).
- Render computer generated drawings and graphics, and modify existing clip art, digital images and layout according to specifications.
- Work within design templates and translate design concepts into finished work product.
- Must be comfortable working in a PC environment
Production Artist Requirements / Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge of graphic design, typography for both print and digital media as well as knowledge of the production process.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience manipulating/integrating graphics from spreadsheet or presentation applications for projects ranging from small proposals to large complex efforts with extensive graphics.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Excel.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: