Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our client's core audience.
- Enable sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer and user stories.
- Partner with your marketing colleagues to create engaging content such as data sheets, E-books, white papers, presentations and webinars.
- Perform market and competitive research and analysis, and develop strategies that bolster our client's position in the market.
- Drive strategy for rich messaging and execute launches in partnership with wider marketing organization.
- Increase product usage and adoption among key user bases.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and design to harness customer insights that define the product roadmap.
Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 3 year’s experience as a product marketing manager or product manager in a highly technical B2B SaaS.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals.
- Experience supporting market share growth in a highly competitive space.
- Experience of positioning technical products to both technical users and decision makers.
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with sharp business acumen.
- Bachelors Degree. (MBA preferred.)
Job ID: 315440KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: