Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with Product Marketing and Product Managers to develop product positioning, rationale and objectives for new product launches and product optimizations.
- Aggressively maintain timelines and deliverables inclusive of managing multiple ongoing projects at once and hold teams accountable for delivery and quality.
- Justify launch plan tactics through an understanding of segment initiatives, production timelines and existing national and regional marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate various internal teams (product, campaign, creative, web, sales, PR) and external partners to implement strategies and campaigns.
- Create and evolve existing sales materials that appropriately connect product positioning to customer segments
- Support with the creation of the annual budget.
- Develop forecasts based on upcoming product marketing activities.
- Ensure systems, technology, and customer programs are in sync and set up to achieve timelines.
- Enable efficiency and effectiveness of operational marketing initiatives that support launches.
- Partner with the Data Analyst to compile market feedback, response data and customer insight with the intent of informing future launches and go-to-market strategies.
- B.S. Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or related field. MBA a plus
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- B2B experience required.
- Building materials experience preferred.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Well-spoken and articulate marketer
- Experience in launching products and effectively using multiple marketing channels, ranging from digital media to social media to direct mail.
- Deep analytical and strategic mindset with ability to see the big picture from scattered pieces of information.
- Able to collect and synthesize complex information, making it relevant, understandable and actionable for key stakeholders.
- Professional writing acumen with an emphasis on planning documents, briefs, presentations and communications.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: