Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive product strategy, product development priorities and release plans throughout the product life cycle - from initial concept ideation and pre-launch programs through development, launch, and ongoing sales & marketing initiatives.
- Lead market analysis/research to maximize product launch and growth opportunities.
- Provide support and ownership in the creation of a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy, including promotional plan, pricing strategy, collateral creation, e-commerce website development and brand management.
- Ensure best in class product content, including packaging and marketing materials.
- Work with advertising agency and other marketing vendors to develop product campaigns including material development, e-commerce website, digital marketing efforts, social media/influencer programs, direct mail/print advertising and development of new marketing tactics.
- Analyze research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to promote product, as necessary.
- Partner with sales to develop physician thought leaders as product advocates.
- Regularly perform market, pricing, and profitability analyses, and use to recommend strategies and priorities that will improve the product market position.
- Create and track monthly financial performance and key metrics.
- Develop proposals to address evolving sales trends.
- Work with management team to prepare product forecasts to include revenue and expense expectations.
- Analyze sales trends over time and impact of competitive strategies.
- Support forecasts and budgets with appropriately detailed marketing plans.
- Manage the marketing budget, including samples, for the product.
- Maintain working knowledge of changes within women’s health.
Product Manager Requirements:
- BS/BA degree or higher.
- 7+ years of marketing and product management experience.
- Women’s health experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with lifestyle products, brands.
- Experience as Product Manager or Assistant Product Manager for multiple product launches.
- DTC/E-commerce experience preferred.
Job ID: 315787MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: