Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Research and analyze the market to ensure product messaging and branding are in line with target audience.
- Develop product messaging and positioning.
- Build out clear explanations of how a product fits into a particular channel.
- Prepare and assist sales team with sales calls as needed.
- Must be a driver that is passionate about building out a brands story.
- Prepare white papers, web tutorials, and client presentations.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field is required.
- Must have a minimum of six years of B2B Product Marketing experience supporting consumer brands.
- Must have a firm understanding of the target market and large retailers within that market.
- Must be very familiar with consumer brands and able to apply best practices in order to help drive results.
- Proficient with Net Suite.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: