Our client is looking for a Product Designer in their Data & Analytics (D&A) organization. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the innovation and machine learning lab, working on the dedicated branding and design systems team.
In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with the Design System Team, developers, business folks, data scientists, and other designers to create a powerful but elegant system that allows both designers and developers to execute faster and better. You’ll design wireframes, mock-ups, data visualizations, prototypes, and templates.
- Experience developing design systems in the past—this isn’t your first design systems rodeo. You’re a self-starting designer who actively looks for ways to substantially improve our design system. You have naturally good taste and are confident in your craft.
- Pixel-perfect standards with exceptional interaction design skills and an eye for accessibility and usability. You’ll work with front-end and UX engineers to ensure your designs are implemented perfectly.
- While this isn’t a managerial role, you love leading concepts and taking people along for the ride. You participate in strategic thinking and planning and are comfortable thinking two or three quarters ahead.
- You have a bullet-proof eye for identifying common design patterns throughout web and native mobile platforms and an understanding of how to implement these patterns into the system.
- You enjoy writing as a form of communication. You have past experience in writing design documentation that’s easy for the reader to consume and understand.
- While you enjoy strategic thinking, you're in the zone when you're designing components and love geeking out on UI details or interaction patterns. You’re hands-on and excited to roll up your sleeves and get things done as part of a dynamic team.
- Above all, you’re an advocate for consistency with enough flexibility to accommodate critique and change.
- 5 years’ experience working in UX/Product Design, experience building or working on Design Systems/Component Libraries
- Well-versed in Atomic Design principles
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD
- Experience delivering and iterating on creative solutions
- Ability to think creatively and ask questions
- Ability to communicate at various levels within large organizations
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Experience with Dashboards or Infographics a plus
Job ID: 317763DC
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: