Product Design Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the creative team on putting highly creative ranges together for customer accounts.
- Create clear and outstanding design briefs for in-house and freelance designers.
- Working with the Creative, Sales and Product teams to co-ordinate products from initial concepts through to production.
- Actively conduct market research for innovation and trend development.
Product Design Manager Requirements / Skills:
- An ideal candidate would have printing knowledge of paper and gift products.
- The individual must possess strong management skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related consumer products industry is required.
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite.
Job ID: 316441KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: