Product Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Works with Product Team to create line lists and product specifications for quotation.
- Prepares accurate specification and direction on packaging and product
- Compares mock ups to specs and updates specs if necessary
- Create internal and external sample tags for pre-production & production samples.
- Ordering, tracking and delivery of samples with follow-up (unpacking and shipping) as required
- Prepare samples for client meetings
Product Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Expert in product and printing so specification to the factory can be completed accurately
- Above-average organizational skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills
- An analytical thinker and a proactive problem solver
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask and excel in a fast paced team environment
- Time Management
- Ability to manage multiple shifting priorities and large workloads and maintain a high level of productivity
- Ideal printing knowledge and product knowledge preferred
- Strong computer skills needed, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: