We have the Producer/Editor position you seek! Take a peek at this temporary hire opportunity in Houston, TX. For this position, we are seeking a Producer/Editor with 5+ years of video production experience. The ideal candidate is a confident, resourceful and creative individual who also has skills to discuss projects with the client and suggest creative options to their objectives. Customer service is paramount to us so you must have an engaging personality with strong communication skills and a problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Produce substantive video productions from concept through completion; Create an "overall vision" for the production.
- Conduct client discovery and proactively research related information
- Ability to scout locations that align with the subject matter of the production
- Understand the objective of the project and suggest other methods of production, if necessary
- Create an environment that places the subject at ease
- Interview subjects on or off camera. Provide guidance to non-actor talent to achieve strong on camera performances.
- Lead camera crews on production days and direct professional and non-professional talent.
- Edit content and deliver project
- Working knowledge of the entire video production process
- Solutions oriented
- Must work well in teams and be comfortable both giving direction and receiving it from others
- Outstanding customer service orientation including professional presence and superior client relationship skills
- Experience working effectively with C-Suite, senior management, various roles colleagues in a corporate environment
- Editing content
- Experience with creating motion graphics/animation for live action video
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: