- Manage creative projects for the company’s overall brand and e-commerce platform
- Collaborate with internal clients to evaluate creative briefs and translate into a plan, including deliverables and timelines.
- Serve as project point person
- Coordinator workflow & maintain communications among the Creative, Marketing & legal teams
- Ensure deliverables and timeline of the project are met
- 4+ years of overall production experience
- At least 1 year of agency experience
- Print production experience preferred
- Workfront is a plus
JOB ID: 316867MM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: