Print Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Oversees execution of approved projects and assigns appropriately to staff based on workload and expertise.
- Liaises with printers and other vendors
- Prepares, schedules, tracks and monitors production calendars.
Print Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-2 years of print project coordination
- Experience working with print vendors
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to follow project schedules and updates
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: