ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Align client goals with printing best practices and stay current on print production trends.
- Develop, manage and deliver project estimates, timelines, and deliverables.
- Participates in, and leads, when appropriate, weekly status meetings.
- Provide consultative services with internal team to identify clients’ needs.
- Notifies Director, Marketing Production when necessary and contacts clients for any materials, information, etc., required to complete scheduled projects.
- Reviews daily work schedule with various stakeholders.
- Reports any problems affecting job quality, due dates and costs to stakeholders.
- Selects vendors for all jobs, based on quality control, budget, timing, etc.
- Oversees quality control.
- Deals with vendors on deliveries, scheduling, etc. Maintain and grow strong vendor partnerships.
- Approves invoices for payment; solving issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain a library of all collateral, keep team aware of projects so they can leverage prior work.
- Coordinates schedules of collateral materials to arrive before final deadlines.
- Maintains online folders of all approved materials for the company.
- Arranges delivery of samples to client and team members for all completed jobs.
- Maintains current computer skills related to daily job functions.
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing, advertising or print production experience
- Detailed, project management skills
- Excellent written and editing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with quick deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working with data, including pricing analysis, vendor bid comparisons, production quotes, production schedules, and product timelines.
Job ID: 314239TA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: