Print Coordinator/Project Manager Responsibilities
- Prepares RFPs for client projects ranging from simple bulk-shipped trifolds to complex mailed kits
- Creates project timelines
- Scheduling/knowledge of printers’ workloads and capacity
- Communicates with print vendors to manage project production
- Coordinates hard copy proof approval with client service teams
- Communicate with Graphic Designers to ensure file integrity, specs, etc.
- Maintains hard copy samples
- You know the difference between CMYK and PMS
- Maintains existing print vendor relationships and explores new partnership opportunities when appropriate
- Coordinates with vendors to provide translation services for clients
- Provides continuity in times of Associate vacation, termination, etc.
Print Coordinator/Project Manager Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, mass communications or a similar field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; exceptional customer service skills, particularly when in stressful situations
- Comfortable with mandatory overtime during our busy season (especially in August-November; includes late nights and one weekend day per week).
- Thrive in a production-based team environment
- Experience with a sophisticated project management system
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: