Who You Are:
- A Person of Action: You work well under pressure, if needed.
- A Self Manager: You pride yourself on being self-directed, excelling in time management, organization, and prioritization.
- A Confident Producer: You take pride and adopt ownership in the work you have produced.
- A Clear Thinker: You are able to move fluently between high-level narratives and foundational data to quickly build context.
- Expert-level PowerPoint—experience using Excel within PowerPoint preferred
- A comprehensive and thorough understanding of how to effectively utilize Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Creative Suite to develop collateral materials
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Excel, Word, Some Aftereffects and work in Motion Graphics would be preferred.
- Ability to incorporate various types of multimedia into Microsoft Office documents/presentations
- Bachelor's Degree in Design preferred
Job ID: 315514SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: