This is a contractor position in Calhoun, GA that offers 40 hours a week with the potential to convert into a full-time role within the first year.
Pay is $25-$30/hr
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, participate in strategy meetings to identify graphic solutions for complex problems
- Creating presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Executing strong design production and brand work and updating brand guidelines.
- Ability to assess the length and style of the presentation.
- Recreate graphics for presentations and slides with the ability to resolve blurry image, confusing layout, and ineffective design issues.
- Maintain excellent communication and provide updates to the team lead.
- Ensuring all presentations meet a high standard.
- A B.A. in a related field is preferred (Art, Design, or Marketing). This can be substituted with relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience creating presentations and a background in graphic design.
- A good eye for design with strong aesthetics skills is necessary to create well thought-out presentations.
- Must have a healthy mix of technical and creative abilities. Capable of working quickly while remaining detail-oriented.
- Capable of working and communicating with a variety of people ensuring the message is presented clearly.
- Must be equipped with concepting and design skills utilizing PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Have experience designing templates and layout.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating high-level PowerPoint skills required.
- Working experience with Fortify and WorkFront are a bonus.
Job ID: 317442MA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: