Type of contract: Onsite, Project based.
Presentation/Visual Designer Responsibilities
- Creates powerful and clean visual presentations for company-wide initiatives.
- Managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; same day turnarounds and tight deadlines
- Collaboration with Art Director, Project Managers, internal clients across locations
- Applying full understanding of corporate branding and layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital medias
- Ensuring that projects meet techncial requirements including, but not limited to, use of established templates, brand is applied properly and all files follow file naming conventions
- Adheres to Studio process throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manages time to stay within allocated hours of project
- Applies strong analytical skills combined with excellent verbal and communications skills to ensure project success
- Expert in PowerPoint and fluent in Keynote
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Video experience is a plus but not required
- Experience in Microsoft Excel to export data to create graphic elements such as charts, maps, tables and text within the brand guidelines
- Comfortable working in a PC environment
- Able to develop presentations in branded design templates into a finished product
- Understanding of fonts, image formats, resolution and sizes
- Worked with Project Management tools such as Workfront
- Able to take direction well and is willing to learn Studio processes
- 5+ plus years executive presentation design experience in a corporate or agency setting; portfolio required
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. dynamic charts and diagrams, reports) with clean design aesthetic
- Strong information design skills (Design content and visuals to effectively reach the target audience)
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, corporate environment
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, and typography
- Ability to solve problems using critical and creative thinking
- A professional demeanor
- Proven drive to stay up to date with industry trends and tools
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: