Our client, a well known law firm located in downtown Chicago, is looking for a Presentation Designer to join their team! You’ll be responsible for creating visual presentations for the firm’s clients (with an emphasis on new business pitches) that are consistent with brand guidelines. This is a direct hire opportunity. If you are a detail-oriented designer with demonstrated knowledge of graphic design, typography, print and digital media and production, this is the opportunity for you!
Presentation Designer Responsibilities:
- Create presentations for the firm’s clients with an emphasis on new business pitches.
- Must organize information accurately and create graphic elements like charts, graphs, tables, and more to display data
- Coordinate with the business development team
- Follow the firm’s brand guidelines
- Render computer generated drawings and graphics, and modify existing clip art, digital images and layout according to specifications.
- Review all graphics for design consistency and perform spell checks
Presentation Designer Requirements / Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience integrating graphics from a spreadsheet or from presentation applications for projects ranging from small proposals to large complex efforts
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Excel.
- MUST be comfortable working on a PC
- Experience in a corporate/professional services environment a plus, legal experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work within design templates and translate design concepts into finished work product.
- Extremely detail oriented
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook