Pre-Press Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage all art files in the pre-press development stage
- Keep track of all updates to packaging images
- Search as a project manager for the print production process
- Communicate with team members and print vendors to create product packaging
Pre-Press Coordinator Requirements / Skills:
- 1-4 years of pre-press or graphic experience
- Knowledge of offset litho, flexographic and gravure print processes.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: