PR Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with existing influencer connections, and grow thought leader network.
- Pitch to media on a national level.
- Collaborate with internal team, external stakeholders and clients.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with cross-functional teams.
- Lead client meetings and determine next steps for specific public relations campaigns.
- Track and report on ROI for PR marketing efforts.
- Travel to onsite client meetings approximately 30% of the time.
- Must have 3 years of previous experience working within a digital agency
- Ability to provide client leadership, smart strategy and the vision to execute effective and seamless national public relations campaigns.
- Comfortable utilizing public relations and earned media software (i.e. Cision.)
- Previous experience working with National accounts.
- Previous experience working with consumer brands.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: