Requirements for this role include...
- 2+ years of managing a team of 2 or more (inclusive of writing performance reviews and career development)
- 4+ years in post-production and/or production experience
- Deep understanding of post-production timing, workflow and process.
- Excellent time management skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of camera specs and compression specs.
- Organized and works well under tight and changing deadlines.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Efficient problem solver in a production setting.
- Experience with post-production applications (Adobe Products is a must)
- Must be well organized with a keen eye for technical process.
- Detail-oriented self-starter, comfortable working both individually and in a team setting
- Highly organized, diligent, and possessing a calm approach to unforeseen changes in project scopes and/or requirements
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- In-depth knowledge of photo/video industry, as well as digital file formats and asset organization
- Takes feedback well and continually adapts to changing needs
- Has the ability to multi-task and work under tight and competing deadlines
- Software Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Outlook, FTP sites, basic IT infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Photography, Graphic Arts, advertising or related field preferred.
- Technical skills required: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Capture One
Job ID: 316977RJ
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: