Point of Purchase Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, design and produce product packaging for retail/store placement
- Create original artwork including illustrations, photographs and patterns for use on apparel, packaging and various point of purchase goods
- Produce advertising and other materials to promote private label brands
- Coordinate with international vendors and inside Purchasing Team to ensure enforcement of brand guidelines on a variety of media
- Develop and execute files for various retail POP initiatives such as displays, signage and supportive print/media.
Point of Purchase Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual aptitude, and originality
- Experience with Rhino, Keyshot or Solidworks is a plus
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: