Photo Stylist Responsibilities
- Responsible for in house photo styling.
- Some set creative strategy experience will be required.
- Will be responsible for being on set collaborating with Creative Directors, Photographers, and 3D Designers .
- Experience with cutting edge of style trends and design, wildly creative, and be a savvy shopper for props!
- Experience styling kitchen and baths required.
- Experience working with a extended in house team, and in house prop inventory.
- 3 - 5 years minimum photo styling/set styling/prop styling experience required.
Job ID: 314363LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: