Photo Producer Responsibilities:
- Monitors and tracks studio production output by partnering with Item Set-Up and Imagery to forecast studio production capacity based on shot types and priorities.
- Tracks and reports on samples throughout the production lifecycle.
- Provides reports of studio production performance to cross- functional stakeholders; and identifying production process improvements and recommending them to management.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
- Builds relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Identifies business needs
- Aligns and pursues work activities to achieve the mission and business priorities of the organization.
- Shares information, practices, and resources across functions, organizations, and locations to improve performance. Effectively uses existing processes and tools to achieve performance objectives.
- Develops and implements plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals.
- Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
- Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
- Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor's degree in Photography, Art, or related field and 1 year experience in professional digital photography or related field OR 3 years experience in digital photography production or operations, or related field.
- 2 years experience in retail photography production.
- 2 years experience in digital marketing creative or related field.
- 1 year experience in professional digital photography
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: