The BOSS Group is excited to support an incredible organization in Baltimore, MD in their search for a Photo and Video Producer for a 6 month contract position. The ideal candidate will have exposure to an agency setting and have proven experience in managing and producing photo and video shoots. As Photo and Video Producer, you will have the opportunity to produce photo and video projects from start to finish, including but not limited to: booking models, stylists, working with the art department, ordering catering and equipment, completing call sheets, scheduling pre-production meeting and more! From beginning to end, you will help to bring this retail brand to life and you work will be seen nationally. If this position aligns with your experience, we want to hear from you!
Photo and Video Producer Responsibilities:
- Produce studio photo and video projects from start to finish.
- Responsible for completing projects within budgets and on time.
- Ensure that all product is received and prepped for shoots.
- Manage the studio calendar and general upkeep of the studio.
- Pass projects to our retouching team with full details and budget breakdowns.
Photo and Video Producer Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience (agency background a plus)
- Well-versed in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Keynote
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Organizational, project management, problem solving and time-management skills
Company Perks and Incentives:
- An opportunity for you to work on a highly visible and well known brand
- Chance to have ownership of projects and be recognized across the US
- Campus environment with access to the best creative minds in the area
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook Twitter Linkedin