Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, growing, digital creative team? Do you want to be a part of a large rebrand initiative? One of the top retail clients currently located in San Bruno, CA is hiring a Photo Account Manager for an indefinite, temporary hire, (contract) position. This role serves as a lead and is responsible for retail satisfaction, ensuring experience matches or exceeds their expectation. This position is expected to oversee the creative and merchant relationships and make certain all teams are consistently receiving best in class service, representing the needs and goals within the organization.
Photo Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Act as an elevated point of contact for assigned teams and projects (primary day-to-day contact is generally the Producer).
- Manage and develop strong relationships with business decision makers through ongoing communication.
- Be the known point of communication for all issues and conflict resolution. Ensure that business and creative issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing management of any problems that arise.
- Be the known contact for all requested services outside of the established production routine.
- Work closely with the project teams in order to maintain a continuous high-level knowledge of project status.
- Establish routine check-ins to ensure continued growing business satisfaction.
- Provide a calendar for category pages and home page based on business needs.
- Be the liaison between different stakeholders when changes arise within your designated projects.
- Monitor seasonal business needs by category for larger creative initiatives.
- Onboarding of new people with collaboration of the local teams, including: workflow processes, people introductions, overseeing and coordinating needs with the creative and business teams, and ensuring that documentation is updated.
- Review all major deliverables outside of the normal production (i.e. strategic briefs, styles guides, test imagery, marketing imagery) prior to delivery.
Photo Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook on MAC or PC.
- Leadership skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and assertiveness.
- 2+ years’ experience growing business relationships, managing relationships with a value of at least $1M.Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable growth with ability to assist in building and implementing long term strategic creative plans.
- Excellent client services and presentational skills and experience.
- High level of energy and commitment with ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to educate business and creative teams around best practice tactics.
- Ability to travel as needed between locations.
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet www.thebossgroup.com.
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 312506TA