This position is responsible for the creation of engaging and compelling copy (advertising text / sentences) that motivates consumers to engage with our brand through all pertinent channels: including but not limited to emails, sms texts, weekly circular, internet, billboards, press advertising, signs, magazine ads, promotions, promotional offers & marketing programs and brochures, etc.
- Copy must be created in the brand tone and manner and solidify the brands' character in the consumers mind.
- Requires a strong understanding of the brand positioning and points of difference, and the ability to distill this information into consumer-relevant, focused communication.
- Develop several copy themes for major programs and initiatives, provide recommendation and seek approval from design supervisor.
- This includes emails, sms text, circular, billboard, press advertising, print, collateral, magazine ads, the web, in-store radio, in store signs etc. based on strong understanding of the consumer mindset when engaging the consumer via that medium.
- Ensure consistency of messaging across mediums.
- Create compelling copy for the weekly circular that motivates the consumer to shop with our brands based on robust presentation of merchandising plans across circular pages.
- Create copy that presents products and service in a way that captures the essence and saliency of the points of difference.
- Work with Brand Marketing team in development of outstanding and concise messaging that support strategy and drive consumer engagement.
- Empowered to reject copy that is not clear, concise and customer friendly when reviewing copy from external sources.
- Leverage customer insights and external expertise to create compelling creative.
- Advise design team on customer point of view to ensure communication cohesiveness between design and message.
- Must understand the nuances of each division and the diverse customer base that we have in order to ensure positive consumer connections.
- Great communication skills at questioning categories and portfolios as well as marketing leads to gain required information for content development.
- Expert at synthesizing broad information into concise sound bites for easy consumer comprehension that captures their imagination.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: