Responsibilities of the Paid Search Manager:
- Create and maintain processes and systems that scale with the rapid growth of the PPC department
- Forecast changes in our industry and develop specific business requirements to ensure future competitive advantages that aim to position us as a thought leader in the industry
- Manage and drive department staffing needs to ensure appropriate alignment with client needs while managing against aggressive growth goals and agency margin expectations
- Coordinate regularly with organic SEO division to ensure full spectrum of online marketing strategy is executed
- Tenured, paid search professional with a deep understanding of how PPC fits into a holistic digital strategy, including how it relates to/impacts organic search, social, and landing page design/user experience, as well as how a digital marketing agency functions
- Experience with using common industry platforms, such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush/Spyfu and bidding software
- Experience with implementing effective automation processes, including bid strategies, AdWords experiments, scripts/rules, etc. that don’t compromise conversion/traffic quality
- Demonstrated success of growing, mentoring and scaling a paid search team
- Strong financial and operational background with an exceptional understanding of billables and project costing
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to articulate a complex strategy to an audience of varying degrees of marketing knowledge and expertise
- Holistic and critical thinker; ability to foster high levels of cross-functional collaboration
- Experience in recruiting highly skilled team members in an extremely competitive, relationship-driven niche market
- Experience contributing to a company’s strategic mission and goals by participating as a member of a leadership team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, quickly adjust to unanticipated changes in client priorities, and deliver on requests in a timely fashion.
- Experience across other digital marketing channels including design, social, email, media, affiliate, RTB, SEO etc.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns in highly competitive search industries (e.g., healthcare, legal, pharmaceuticals, real estate, etc.)
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: