Paid Search Manager Responsibilities:
- Architecting Search Engine Marketing and Pay-Per-Click campaigns
- Architecting YouTube advertising campaigns
- Presenting campaign updates and tactical paid search plans to clients
- Managing paid search targeting options for multiple clients
- Creating Custom Audience groups using website audience lists and 1st party data
- Research keywords, complete competitive analysis, and analyze their relevance
- Advise strategies for landing pages, and advise on landing page optimizations and planning
- A/B testing a variety of campaign variables to make PPC campaign more efficient and drive ROI
- Manage bid management tools to keep track of paid search budgets
- Analyze and monitor campaign performance in Google AdWords, DoubleClick Search, Bing Ads, Tableau, etc.
- Test and implement strategies that are designed to increase conversion rate
Paid Search Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Advertising/Marketing, PR/Communications, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience with Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Track record of successfully developing client relationships
- Proven ability to optimize and manage PPC campaigns
- Strong analytical thinker and excellent communicator
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of website analytics programs (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, etc.)
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: