The BOSS Group is partnering with a national full-service communications firm located in Chicago, IL in their search for a Paid Search Associate for a full time/direct hire position! The Search Manager will be in charge of handling multimillion dollar SEM campaigns for a fantastic group of clients and will be working with the strategy and analytics team to create the best strategy and optimization possible. The perfect candidate will excel in a collaborative environment but can also take ownership of their assigned accounts and thrive on result-driven success. If you're an expert at paid search initiatives and want to join an amazing company with great benefits, apply now!
Paid Search Associate Responsibilities:
- Set up and execute paid search campaigns
- Develop content for paid search ads and adjust campaigns as needed based on performance
- Participate in client strategy meetings and help research paid search options for diverse book of clients
- Manage the implementation of successful paid search campaigns, and audit search and display efforts as needed
- Identify opportunities to grow leads and improve performance of campaigns
- Train team members of paid search best practices
Paid Search Associate Requirements:
- Proven experience running paid search initiatives and managing PPC campaigns
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certification highly preferred
- Strong level of curiosity, analytical skills and organizational skills required
- Experience with Google Display Networking preferred
- Strong working knowledge of online marketing channels such paid search, email, SEO, social and display
- Fun work environment with ping pong tables, and beer club!
- Casual work environment with extremely collaborative and friendly team
- Variety of work and opportunity to support new clients
- Exceptional health benefits package
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook Twitter Linkedin