Paid Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute paid social, search and display campaigns from the ground up, including proposal development; campaign activation and maintenance; performance reporting; setting and outperforming efficiency benchmarks and establishing and meeting goal metrics.
- Manage multiple annual campaign budgets from $30K to $1 million.
- Identify optimization opportunities, including continuous testing of ad copy and landing pages, including A/B testing.
- Must be able to work in team environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 2 years of integrated experience managing multi-channel social campaigns and digital analytics reporting experience.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: