Our client, a leader in the packaging space, is looking for a Packaging Design Engineer to join their growing team. If you have a passion and understanding for how packaging materials interact to make the best packaging solution, we want to speak with you! This is a direct hire role that will sit on-site in Chandler, AZ.
Packaging Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop design-driven solutions to solve for business opportunities.
- Stay current with software updates, industry standards and technology developments.
- Reflect marketplace and design trends in work.
- Work with team members and project managers to prioritize projects and workload.
- Prepare for large upcoming projects and changes in workload.
- Work with functional and cross-functional partners to help develop strategy.
- Provide design-related sales support.
- Work with external customer teams to ensure project success.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Present work to internal groups and customers.
- Develop presentations.
- Align projects to strategy.
- Design quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Meet with customers to help sell design capabilities and custom solutions.
Packaging Design Engineer Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelors degree in related field, packaging science degree preferred.
- SolidWorks experience ArtiosCAD experience.
- Adobe Acrobat.
- ISTA testing specification/performance.
- 3+ years of experience in design (or relevant level of talent + experience.)
- Microsoft Office.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
Job ID: 317130KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: